Monday, June 24, 2013

Busy Week

Even though I had my camera with me almost all the time this week, I never got around to taking pictures of the many things we did....

We went to the splash pad in Alpine with some friends on Tuesday
Thursday we got to play with 3 of Clara's cousins and they all loved sliding into our wading pool.
Friday we got go out to eat and celebrate Jeremy's oldest sister's birthday along with her fiance's birthday. Congrats to both Melissa and Dave on getting engaged last week!  Couldn't be happier for both of you.

Saturday I got to attend the bridal shower of an old roommate and got to see so many friends that I haven't seen in a very long time.  It was so good to see you: Jenny, Kelda, Christina, Aubs, Traci, Lisa, Chante, and Lenora!

And last but not least, Clara and Jeremy got to see how big their crab got.  Clara insisted on getting Jeremy something red for Father's Day.  She just knew he would love this red crab that grows when you leave it in water for a couple of days.
Next week is just as busy for us and I have a goal to take more pictures!

No comments: