Monday, September 23, 2013

First Haircut

Jeremy got to attend a Muse concert with his cousin this week.  It was his main birthday present.  When Jeremy came home with 103 pictures taken on our camera, I knew I better post at least one for him..  :)
 Joseph received his first hair cut this week.  His mullet was getting bad enough that I had to get rid of it.  Here are the before pictures:
Joseph wasn't scared of the buzzing sound like I thought he would be.  Nor did he even mind the razor touching his head.  What he didn't like was not being able to touch it.
And the after pictures:
I love how the front before and after pictures don't look that different from each other! 

Clara also wanted to get her hair cut.  So I gave her a little trim and decided to try some bangs on her.

1 comment:

Sharon Beck said...

Joe's hair doesn't look different from the front--but it looks so much better in the back.
I love Clara's bangs. You do a good job cutting hair Sarah!