Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Holiday Festivities

We were able to attend Clara's school Christmas Program this week.  I loved seeing all the Kindergarteners trying their hardest to remember all the words.  Clara sang White Christmas and a song I had never heard before about Santa's red suit.
We also had our ward Christmas party.  Santa came and I must say that I'm slightly disappointed.  I love the crying Santa pictures, and Joe really didn't do too bad this time.
We also had some friends over this week and decided to make a snowman pizza.  I think it turned out super cute.
I went outside to shovel some snow that we got and Clara wanted to shovel for me. She did the entire driveway all by herself!
Joseph found Clara's old backpack this week.  He asks to wear it all the time.
And here are some other pictures I took this week that I really like:

No comments: