Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Week

I forgot to take a picture of the Valentine's I got Jeremy before he took it to work with him.  We like spending Valentine's Day as a family, so our gifts weren't extravagant. Jeremy got me a chocolate chip cookie in the shape of a heart along with writing me a wonderful note in a card. 
We got Clara a necklace and bracelet and Joe some graham crackers.
I also got to help out in Clara's class Valentine's Day Party.  I got to help them make these hats.  They ended up calling them alien hats because of the pipe cleaners.  You can't see it in this picture, but there are two pipe cleaners bobbing out of the hat. 
 My sister along with her husband and kids also came and stayed with us for a few days this week.  I loved getting to spend Valentine's Day with them!  I let my nieces and nephews play on my phone.  Not sure which one took it, but I found this gem on my phone a few days after they left.
Joseph has also learned how to get himself a drink this week.  He is my climber and I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Joseph loves laundry day since I let him play with the empty laundry baskets.  This day he dumped several of his cars in and then climbed in after them.  Here he is showing me one of his cars.
We had a fabulous week and hope you did too!

No comments: