Monday, April 28, 2014

Joseph Graduates

We decided to move Joe out of his crib and into a toddler bed.  He got to help me put his bed together, which he thought was the best part I'm sure.  The whole time I was putting it together I kept talking it up so that by the time it was finished, the first thing Joe did was climb in and test it out.
He cried for a while that night when he actually had to go to sleep, but that was the only issue we had.  I love that both Clara and Joe transitioned so well.  I don't think he even tries to get out of bed when I lay him down for naps or night time.
Joe has also learned how to drink his milk out of his cereal bowl, and insists on doing it every morning.  He'll even drink it before all the cereal is all gone, and then insists that I put more milk in his bowl.

No comments: