Monday, July 7, 2014

Zachreson Family Reunion

We were up in Rexburg this last weekend for my family reunion.  We arrived Thursday night and the kids had so much fun seeing all the animals.  My sister has pigs, bunnies, a dog, and a cow.
Friday morning (July 4th) we attended the local parade.  We got there early, so this is some of the kids  hanging out in the shade while we waited for it to start.
My niece, Adanya was even in the parade!  (She's the one in the middle.)
Here's all the kids waiting for more candy to be thrown.
After the parade, we had a typical July 4th BBQ.  We were then able to just visit with everyone until evening time.  We were able to see my sister, Emma's, house that they closed on a month ago.  After visiting there, we headed over to a grassy area to watch the fireworks.  The kids had so much fun running around with their cousins!
Saturday morning we went to the BYU-I gardens.  Our kids loved being able to run around and see all the cool features there.  The favorite was a porch swing.
After the gardens, we all headed to Rigby Lake for some swimming.  It was a little cold for my kids, but they loved playing in the sand. 
We were able to eat Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner Saturday night and then had a bon fire with smores and scones for dessert. 
We were also able to get a huge family picture with everyone on Sat.  When I get a copy of it, I'll add it to this post.

No comments: