Monday, August 18, 2014

Birthday Parties and End of Summer Fun

We got to attend two birthday parties this week.  The first was for Clara's friend Adilyn.  We got to go to a park, eat pizza, and play a lot of fun games.
The next birthday party was for Joe's friend Ruby.  Dad came with us on that one, so we have a lot more pictures.  :)  They had a bounce house, water slide, kiddie pool, party hats, and more!
Mom and Joe got to hang out in our PJ's together Sat morning.  We had fun taking some selfies.
I also let the kids have a little snack while they relaxed in my bed and watched TV.  Got to let them veg for the last time this summer eh?
Joe has been cracking us up lately.  He's talking in sentences now, and I love how silly he can be.  He decided his baby needed some cheese.
I heard, "Mom, Mom!" over and over again.  When I came into the hall to see what was going on, I found this:
How he walked safely from the toy room to me is unbelievable!

No comments: