Monday, September 22, 2014

Jeremy's Birthday

Jeremy and I celebrated his birthday a little early this year.  We were able to go to Tucanos to eat and he got an early birthday present from me as well.  But I couldn't let his actual birthday go by without letting the kids give him something.  So I took them to the store and they got to pick out Dad's gift.  They were both so excited to give him his birthday present.
They also picked out a bag of Skittles to give him. Clara loves that not only does Dad really like Skittles, but they come in a red bag, which is Dad's favorite color.  So anytime she can pick something to give him, she picks original Skittles!

Jeremy also has amazing coworkers that took him to lunch and gave him a Cinemark gift card.  I'm so thankful for Jeremy's job.  Not only does he really like what he does, but he loves the people he works with!

No comments: