Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas Week at School

Clara had a Christmas Sing at her school on Thursday this week.  She was super excited to see me and kept waving at me the entire performance.  Afterwards, I found out why.  (Just a tiny bit of background, our school has a ton of kids, so they always have two performances and ask parents to come to a specific performance so that it doesn't get too crowded at either one.  I was asked to come to the second performance of the day.)  Clara didn't know there would be two performances and when she didn't see me at the first one, she was devastated that I didn't come see her.  Needless to say, she was overjoyed at seeing me later on in the day.
They sang Rudolf and Feliz Navidad and had actions to go with.
On Friday, since it was her class party, I got to go help out. She got to make an ornament that is supposed to bring you good luck, a Santa Clause graham cracker, play musical chairs, and play minute to win it.

No comments: