Monday, May 11, 2015

Happy Mother's Day

My mother's day was great.  Jeremy didn't have any meetings, so I was able to take a 2 hour nap while he played with the kids.  That was the best gift to a mother with a newborn!
My boys also made me lunch together:
Clara has been great at stealing my phone and taking pictures with it.  Here are a few that she took:
Joe is getting to be such a big guy.  He brought Jack his diapers this week and said to me, "I'm a big guy.  I don't need these diapers.  I'm giving them to Jack."  So potty training has begun at our house.....

Joe said to me, "I want to be in Percy.  I want to be in Thomas too." I was confused until I realized that I had just finished talking to him about Potty Training.  Boy was that sure hard to explain to a 2 year old the difference between Thomas the Train and to be Potty Trained!

Joe also is my active little guy.  He's always running around or throwing balls.  Every once in a while he'll announce, "I'm Super Duper Guy!" and then he'll run faster than he just was, or throw the ball harder than he had been.

He's also really loves cars.  He has to bring them everywhere, even to the dinner table.  One night he decided to stack his cars on his cup.  I was actually really impressed he could stack that many cars on top of each other without it falling over!

No comments: