Monday, March 14, 2016

Sick

Every person in our family has been sick this last week and a half....  Jeremy brought it home from work, Clara got it a few days later, then Joe got it a few days after that, then I finished it up this weekend.  Luckily, it was was a 24 hour type bug, so it didn't take too long to recover, but it was miserable while it was going on.  I just kept telling myself that I proved my love and devotion to my kiddos this week as I've changed bedding in the middle of the night, some nights numerous times.  I was also cleaning carpets at 2 am due to accidents caused by being sick.  I also was deeply saddened when my Clara told me in the morning she had slept in vomit because she didn't want to have to wake me again.  :(  And my little Joe found it hard to, "Cough into the bucket when I'm laying down."  Apparently he kept forgetting that I told him he was perfectly welcome to sit up when he felt sick.

No comments: