Monday, April 4, 2016

Crazy

This last week was Crazy hair day at school.  Clara wanted to make her hair look like a cat, so we put a Mr Potato Head pet in it.
Also this week, Jackson discovered that I keep a stash of cheerios in our diaper bag.  All those items behind him were moved (by him) to get at the coveted cheerios. I think it's crazy how fast he's growing up.
This semester, I've been tutoring some UVU students in their Calc class.  It's pretty rare that I get to do calculus and since they are ending the term, the problems are getting harder.  There were two problems on this review that I wasn't sure how to do, so I took a picture of the review so I could look it up for the next time they would come.  I was in heaven getting to solve these.  I forget how much I truly love math and finding solutions to problems, and I especially love then getting to explain how to do those problems to those that would otherwise be lost.  I must be crazy!  ;)
Hope your week was crazy too!

No comments: