Friday, August 22, 2008

Daddy's little helper

I was sick this week, so Jeremy stepped in and did a lot of house work for me. Clara loved helping her daddy. Sorry this picture is fuzzy, she just keeps herself busy. She started out to the left of Jeremy, trying to see what he was doing. By the time I got the camera, Clara had moved, and was still moving when I was trying to get a picture. Oh well.I was the first person to get sick this week, then Clara got it, then Jeremy. Boy are we all glad we are feeling better. Clara didn't go outside for days, so when she finally got to again, she loved it. Our neighbor girl was kind enough to let Clara borrow her car. Clara was in heaven and Rachel just was glad to get to be in some pictures.I can't believe how fast Clara is growing. She was playing in the car just like a little girl would. There are times I look at Clara and just see a little girl who is no longer a baby.She is already figuring out how things work. She now tries to put the lid on her sippy cup when she is done. She also tries to put her stacker cups in each other instead of just pulling them out. I love you Clara!

1 comment:

McDuffie Family said...

Oh sarah! She does look like a little girl! She has the sweetest smile! It's good to see she's a helper. I'm sorry you guys were sick, I hate it when you do the rounds, which I"m usually the last one to be sick, so exhausted and sick is no good! we miss you guys!