Saturday, December 20, 2008

Huge Blessings

We had a very long day yesterday, but upon arriving home, we found a small gift from our landlord on our door. In it contained a card that had the biggest blessing we could have received this Christmas. She told us that some of our friends (who want to remain anonymous) paid for our January rent! I was amazed at the friendships we have that someone would be willing to pay our rent for us. I wanted to write this post in hopes that we could thank our amazing anonymous friends. Jeremy and I both feel so blessed. We are so appreciative that we can save that money for a later use. I wish I was more eloquent with words because I don't feel like I'm expressing how great our gratitude is at this moment. Thank you so much!

The reason we had such a long day was because we drove up to see our newest nephew Timothy. The bad weather hit shortly after we had left home. So a trip that normally takes 30 minutes turned out to take an hour since we could only drive 15 miles an hour on the freeway. It was a crazy drive, but we are so glad we made it. The roads were better when we left the hospital, but people were still only driving 10 - 15 miles an hour.
We also stopped in Lehi to watch another set of nieces and nephews while their parents had a date night. Even though our day was a long one, it was filled with great blessings.

1 comment:

Hunter Family said...

SARAH! Hey girly, how you doin'? It's Amy (from Ricks). I found your blog through Danielle's and now I'm busy trying to reconnect with long lost friends!

It's exciting to see you are married and have a daughter! Family life is so much fun. You can check out a small glimpse of our life on mybugfamily.blogspot.com, I'm just getting started so cut me some slack on the lack of posts. Or you can email me - jmaxhunter@hotmail.com.

Take care, glad to hear you all are doing so well!