Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Forgot

I forgot to mention Jeremy's website in my blog yesterday. Jeremy got a website up and going this last week. He designed it and put all his portfolio pieces on it. I also want to give a big thanks to Aaron for helping him get it working on the web!

I'm so proud of Jeremy and I know I'm biased, but I think that he's got some great things on there.

We've been getting some complaints about it not working right. So if you wouldn't mind doing us a quick favor, go to: jeremycbeck.com and check out his work. Be sure to click on each image to see if they work. It should bring up a separate window for a larger version of the image. Will you leave a comment stating whether or not it worked and which internet browser you were using when you checked it out.

8 comments:

Universitybabe said...

Worked for me in IE Rebecca McKown

Melanie said...

Look good. Worked for me using Firefox. Good luck, Jeremy.

Sharon Beck said...

I could pull them all up except for in Advertizing, the 1st 8 wouldn't come up. I used Internet ecplorer.
It looks great Jeremy!

Michelle said...

Wow, you've got talent, Jeremy! I really like your designs. Your resume looks totally professional and awesome--makes me want to help redo my sweetheart's. :)
The website worked perfectly for me in the Opera browser.
I do have one grammar-Nazi comment. In the ad series about "Home Improvement / TV Land" you need a comma between "I don't think so" and "Tim."
If you ever want any help at all with proof-reading / grammar issues, I'm happy to help! I proof-read for Chris's dissertation, and also have graded English papers before. :) Wishing you the best of luck. I know Heavenly Father is watching over your family.

Carrrie said...

Website looks great! I was using Explorer on my bad PC and it worked just fine. :)

llamitanan said...

Wow, Jeremy, your web site looks sharp. What creative artwork! Everything seemed to work nicely and quickly on Chrome. I wish you the best of luck!

Allison said...

Sorry, I checked this a while ago and somehow never came back to comment. But everything works for me except for advertising. I'm using IE under a really slow connection. Looks great, though!

Kent said...

Everything worked great for us with IE 8, and Windows 7