Monday, April 26, 2010

One More Week

We found out that Jeremy didn't get one of his hopeful jobs this week. It's always so hard to be let down. But we are still getting job interviews, so we are focusing on that. One of them has to work out right?

I had a big sewing week this week. Unfortunately, I can't post any of my projects because they are all birthday gifts. But when the time passes, I'll post the pictures. They all turned out so good too. Also this week, I was able to spend only $8.00 and I got 2 patterns and enough material to make myself 2 pairs of shorts for the summer. I saved $40.00! Even Jeremy was impressed and has been telling people about it. He sure does make me laugh.

Clara's hair has been growing in so much lately. I can now put it in a single pony tail. It even curls on its own. I love getting to do her hair every morning.Clara got car sick this week. After she got done emptying the contents of her stomach, she said, "Clara spit it out of mouth!" She talked about it for hours afterwards. I'm not sure if she was impressed with how much she spit out, or if she thought it was completely awful. For whatever reason, she kept mentioning the incident the whole rest of the day. (Sorry if that story was too gross. I just like how she thinks of things to say. Since she doesn't know the word for vomit, that was the best way she could describe it.

Also, she has an aunt with braces. When Clara was looking at them she said, "Necklace on teeth."

Clara has also been watching the first Land Before Time movie. If you are familiar with that movie, you will appreciate that Clara asked Jeremy, "What are you doing? Huh? Huh?" She also shakes her head while looking down and says in the saddest voice she can, "Poor, poor Petrie."

1 comment:

Mama's Makin's said...

I like the necklace on teeth that is cute. ;)

My kid were fascinated with their barf and each others for that matter :)