Monday, June 7, 2010

Temple

For Jeremy's and my date this week, we headed up to Temple Square. They have a very impressive new display in the South visitor center. They have an exact replica of the Salt Lake Temple. The impressive thing is that the model makers only had pictures to go off of. They never went inside the temple! Since I've been inside the temple, it was neat to see how everything is laid out. I loved getting to see what the room where the First Presidency and Quorum of the Twelve meet once a week. I also like how visitors can click on different pictures of rooms and then watch a short video of what that particular room is used for. It really was great and I highly recommend all those that can - go see it!

Sorry that these pictures of it aren't the best. It's behind glass, so there ended up being lots of glares....Jeremy had 4 more job interviews this last week, and even made it into the top few of 2 companies, but didn't get either job. But we still have some great leads and things, so we're crossing our fingers!

Clara loves reading the scriptures. We read them every night as a family and she gets her turn to flip through the pages and "point" to the words she's reading just like Mom and Dad do. Clara also LOVES getting her picture taken. She'll often ask for her picture to be taken. So here is my favorite from her last photo session.

1 comment:

The Monroes said...

I LOVE that Clara likes to read her scriptures!!! I can get my 4 year old, Elly, to sing primary songs, but she has recently turned "I love to see the Temple" into kind of a rock song. Maybe she needs Clara to be a good influence on her!!