Monday, June 28, 2010

Bubble Cages

This week, our neighbors looked up how to make massive amounts of bubbles and how to make them strong enough to use with a hula hoop. The neighbor kids had so much fun playing in them. The crazy thing is that I was so awed by it that I took tons of pictures. They started out having the different kids be in the middle of the bubble. So here is a picture of what it looks like using the hula hoop.I couldn't ever get a good shot of the great bubble and the hula hoop, so here are some that I could get, just imagine the hula hoop at the other end.Clara really wasn't too sure about this whole bubble thing, so I didn't get a great picture of her just because she was ready to get off after the first try. So here she is trying to hold the bubble away from her, but if you look close, you can see the bubble!You could also blow a bubble using string and the windAnd you could just use your hands too. Amazing!

P.S. Thanks for all the birthday wishes. I had a great day, and enough people wanted to take me out to eat that my birthday ended up lasting for 3 days!

1 comment:

Carrrie said...

That is pretty cool! Can you get me the recipe? I wanted to do super bubbles at the reunion, but not pool sized by any means. :) I found a recipe that has glycerin in it, but Aiden got it in his eyes and it burned so I am worried about using that. Jeremy has my email address.
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY (belated) :D