Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Week

Not too much has happened this week. Jeremy started his new job. The first day he was gone, Clara came up to me about 3 times and said, "I need my daddy." Since he was gone for only about 5 hours, those 3 times seemed like a lot. It was cute.

Clara had just come in from playing outside in a wading pool. I heard her say, "Take my picture, Mom." I looked over and saw her like this: I debated on whether or not to post this next information, but I figure we could use the help. I hope your prayers help instead of jinxing it by writing about it. Jeremy has a 4th interview tomorrow morning with a company he would really like to work for. So if you read this before Tuesday morning, keep Jeremy in your prayers. This interview is a graphic design test, so he's nervous. Please pray that he'll be calm and do the best he can.

4 comments:

Lori Ann said...

You all are in my prayers:) Good luck!!!!

Jerrile said...

We love you Jeremy and you are in our prayers. I will pray that you will be calm and be able to pass the test.

Mama's Makin's said...

will do!

Angie Miller said...

In our prayers too!