Monday, January 16, 2012

Family Day

On Saturday, our family spent the entire day together.  We started the day by driving to the Jordan River Temple, which is the temple where Jeremy and I were married.  I loved getting to share with Clara the wonderful memories I have of that temple.  We showed her where Jeremy proposed, where we took some of the wedding photos that she LOVES to look at, and we even took her in to the waiting room so that she could go inside the temple.  It was truly a fun day.
Then, on Sunday, we were able to celebrate my two nephew's birthdays.  Hyrum wanted a Spiderman cake and Jed wanted a pinata.  My sister did an amazing job on the cake and the kids had a blast with the pinata!
Clara loves her cousins.  She often calls them her "brothers," Caden, Bradley, and Hyrum.  Today Clara surprised me and wanted to draw her name and her cousin Jed's name on a balloon and then she drew pictures of both of them.  I'm so glad that Clara loves getting to play with her cousins (even if they are mostly boys) as much as she can.
My sweet Clara just being silly.

No comments: