Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lots of Fun

We've had quite the full week.  When I went to buy Clara a shirt, she decided she didn't want one, but that she would rather buy one for her best friend Adilyn so that they could match.  We ended up taking the girls to McDonalds that night in their matching shirts. 
The next day, Clara's preschool went to Jump Around the Town in Orem.  Clara sat on my lap for most of the time, but she FINALLY warmed up for the last 30 minutes.
Also this week, our wonderful friends, Rachel and Scott got married!  We attended their wedding "reception" Friday night.  They had so many fun things to do.  Clara's favorite was the dress ups.  She even got Jeremy and I to dress up with her. 
I didn't get any pics of the bride and groom because I was expecting to get LOTS on Saturday at the temple.  But Clara woke us up very early Sat morning with the sounds of vomit.  So even though we were still able to attend the sealing, we couldn't stick around for pictures.  So here is the only picture I got of the bride that whole weekend:
Our anniversary was also on Saturday.  Jeremy and I were so happy to celebrate our wedding anniversary by attending a live sealing for some close friends!  Congrats again Rachel and Scott!

No comments: