Monday, February 6, 2012

Sushi

3 couples got together this week and learned how to make sushi!  I've been looking forward to this night since New Years.  (That's when we were last together and decided to learn how to make sushi together.)  Sushi (without the raw fish) is one of my most favorite things to eat, and now I can make it myself.  I also ate inari for the first time that night and enjoyed it too.

Jeremy was such a good sport for going too.  He is not a fan of sushi, and that was all that was on the menu!  I'm glad he had a good time, and even enjoyed the rice and things without putting it in seaweed or in inari pockets.

I was loving my sushi so much that I totally forgot to take a picture of it! :(  But here are other pictures from the evening.
  • Clara  was playing with a toy turtle, came up to me, and said, "The turtle can't speak to me, and he can't talk either."

No comments: