Monday, March 19, 2012

Jordan River Parkway

My sister and I decided to take the kids for a walk.  It was nice to get out of the house on a Saturday.

Here the kids are admiring the work of some beavers.
Here's Kaycee enjoying the attention.
And here's a friendly visitor that my sister didn't see until she was right next to it...
Here's Clara with her new favorite rock that she named Stoney.
And of course the baby cows that Clara insisted I take a picture of.  She proceeded to tell me which baby cows were boys and which were girls based on the color of tag in their ears.
  • I was up on the computer one day this week when I heard Clara calmly say, "Mom, I need some help please."  When I went downstairs, Clara had tied herself up in the strings of the blinds and couldn't get herself out.  She was actually pretty scared that she was going to have to stay like that, but I had to take a picture of her before giving her the lecture about how dangerous it is to play with those.

No comments: