Monday, March 5, 2012

Sledding!

We FINALLY had enough snow to go sledding.  Since our neighbor's yard has a small hill, we went sledding with them in their back yard.  The kids had so much fun out there. 
At one point, Adilyn decided to be Rudolf and took turns pulling Santa!
When we were done sledding, we went inside for some hot chocolate!

  • Clara asks me if I think she looks beautiful several times a day.  I always respond with an emphatic yes.  But she caught me off guard one morning when I was helping her get dressed: "Do you think I look beautiful naked?"  I hesitated because I felt completely uncomfortable saying my usual emphatic yes answer to that question, but at the same time I don't want to give her a body complex.  So I finally just said, "I think you are beautiful no matter what."
  • Clara wanted me to take a picture of her princesses.  When I showed her the picture afterward, she got mad at me because the princesses were too small.  Hence the reason for picture #2.

No comments: