Monday, August 20, 2012

A Day in The LIfe....

Joseph was able to get off oxygen this week, so I feel like our lives are finally "normal."  And I realized it showed when I was looking through the pictures I took this week.  They are just pictures that would normally occur in a day in the life of the Becks.

We've been able to start playing with Clara again, so this is a picture we took while we got to play, but Joe had to sleep.
We also got out a game we got for Christmas but haven't been able to play yet.  It was too cold during Christmas, and then it got forgotten about in the spring.  So here is Clara's first time playing Ladder Ball (also known as lawn golf.)
We also got to visit Dad at work this week.  It's always fun to see his desk and visit with the people he sees every day.  Clara even got to draw on their white board while she was there.
I was attempting to take a picture of Joe and the new Bobby cover that I finally got (so he's not hanging out on a pink flower pillow all day.)  Any time I attempt to take a picture of Joe, Clara jumps right in with him.  I'm glad she loves him so much!
I was also looking through pictures of Clara when she was Joe's age.  Tell me if you think they look alike?

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Oh, yeah, they look alike. Glad life is normal again!

Mama's Makin's said...

identical! COngrats on your son - sorry I am behind on my blog reading! Glad things are going better for him! THey are both dolls!

Aubrey said...

Yahoo for being off of oxygen! Go little Joe! I loved seeing the pictures of him because I recognize the clothes-that makes me so happy and just makes me think of when our boys were that tiny.

Laura Jensen said...

Cuties. They are definitely brother and sister. Very glad Joe is doing so well.