Monday, September 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Jeremy

Jeremy's birthday was on Saturday.  We had him open his gifts first thing in the morning.  Clara picked out this T-shirt all by herself to give to him.
And I had Joe give Jeremy the shorts.  (I gave Jeremy a receipt of the movie The Avengers which I pre-ordered for him as a gift.)
We also decided to take an updated family photo this week.  And after taking several pictures both with the timer and by just holding the camera myself, this was the best one we got....
Every time Clara holds little Joe, she begs me to take a picture of them.  I also couldn't resist taking a picture of him in the Halloween outfit we have.  It's a newborn size, so I'm not sure if it will still fit him when it's actually Halloween.  But since the stores have already started selling Halloween stuff it's not too early to dress him in it right?
I also love how Joe is no longer looking like a new born.  I can't resist kissing those chubby cheeks of his!

1 comment:

Mama's Makin's said...

i put my kids in the halloween pjs year round. what ever fits and is clean! :)