Monday, October 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Clara

We got to celebrate Clara's 5th birthday while we were in Montana. Her birthday was the same day as my Grandad's funeral, so she had LOTS of guests at her party. 

Clara woke up that morning singing (over and over again,) "It's my birthday.  Happy birthday to me!"

Clara is a kid who loves presents.  It doesn't matter what you get her, she will be excited to receive it.  I took about 20 pictures at her party, but they were mostly all blurry.  She was so excited about her things that she refused to hold still long enough for me to take a picture.
Clara doesn't like cake, so we stuck candles in some chocolate ice cream for her to blow out.
I'm so proud of Clara for not minding having to wait until late at night to open her gifts.  I love you Clara!  Hope you had a wonderful day turning 5!

No comments: