Monday, October 29, 2012

Hodge Podge

We had quite a few things going on this week that are fairly random to put in one blog post, but oh well.

I realized that I had yet to take a picture of Joseph in a bathtub.  So I made sure to get some.  I have a fear that one child will feel jipped because I have way more pictures of they other one.  So I'm trying really hard to make sure that doesn't happen!
Jeremy's work had a Halloween Party this week.  We took our little spider and ballerina so they could go trick or treating at all the cubicles.
And last, but not least, Joseph and his cousin who is only 6 weeks older were once again together.  This time I made a point to get a good picture of the two of them together.  Thanks Genevieve for being so willing to pose for so many pictures for me!

No comments: