Monday, November 5, 2012

Hair Cuts, Halloween, and Happiness

The day before Halloween, I got sick of my hair.  I'm shedding like crazy and my hair was so long that my house had gross hairballs all over it.  So I decided to donate my hair and have smaller hairballs :).
We had dinner with my sister for Halloween.  We had Mummy Dogs, Goblin Eyes, carrot sticks, and apple slices.  We always love getting to spend time with extended family!
Clara has been earning prizes for learning to read.  I needed some motivation for her to want to sit with me everyday.  So a long time ago, I took her to the dollar store where she picked out some prizes.  The day before Halloween, Clara earned a prized and picked out jewelry that she insists are cinderella's.  So she wanted to wear those for Halloween and thus wanted to be Cinderella instead of a ballerina. 
 Here is Cinderella doing a curtsey.
And here's my daughter after we had gotten home from Trick or Treating.
Joseph has been practicing reaching for things.  He's still not very good at it, but this is a picture of the first time he actually got one of his toys.  (Sorry it's blurry - for some reason he didn't want to hold the toy still while I took a picture...)
Joseph has the biggest eyes.  He frequently raises his eyebrows so that his eyes look huge, but I haven't been able to get a picture of that yet.  I finally did it the other day.  I think it is so funny when he looks at me with those huge eyes and chubby cheeks!

3 comments:

Allison said...

What, no picture of the haircut from the front??? I want to see how it frames your face! I've never seen you with short hair!

Your kids are super cute, and I love how determined Clara seems. She's going to give you a run for your money :)

Danielle said...

Your kids are so cute. :)

theRach said...

Cute hair! And cute kids, too. :)