Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Time

So the jobs Jeremy thought he had lined up fell through this week.  So we are officially unemployed again.  I feel like this is a regular occurrence in our marriage.  Surprisingly, I'm not nearly as stressed as I usually am.  We'll see how I feel if he still doesn't have a job next month....

We are getting new neighbors!  We woke up Saturday morning to loud noises.  When I looked out the window, I was surprised to see construction vehicles.  So we ran to our toy room window and have a great view.  I'm kinda excited to watch a house being built.  Is that weird?
I decided to decorate our house for Christmas early this year.  I bribed Clara with the fact that if she didn't complain or cry that she had to attend church, we would put the Christmas Tree up when we got home.  She was so excited that we just had very minimal issues at church.
I love how our stockings turned out this year too.  I was afraid that Joe's stocking looked too different from ours.  But I think it blends in nicely!
And my favorite picture taken during the festivities is of my wonderful Clara and her sparkling personality.
And lastly, I couldn't resist letting the whole world see another picture of my very cute baby boy!  :)

1 comment:

The Monroes said...

Sarah, you look great!