Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Grandparent's Day

Yesterday at school, Clara celebrated Grandparent's Day.  None of her Grandparents could make it, so I thought I could catch them up here.  First we got to watch all the kindergarten classes sing 2 songs.  Here is just a small sampling of one of the songs.
Next we headed to her classroom for cookies and things.  Clara read a book that she made about a pilgrim hunting a turkey.  Here is a picture of Clara holding the picture she drew of her and her grandparents.
We then got to go over some questions so Clara could get to know her grandparents better.  Since you guys didn't get to be there, I was wondering if you would either comment on my blog your answers, or email them to me if you don't want everyone else reading about you.  I'll then go over them with Clara so she can know each grandparent better.

Here are the questions from Grandparent's Day:
1. When were you born and how old are you now?
2. Where did you live when you were little (Kindergarten age)?
3. What was different about your house than the ones we live in now?
4. Are there things we use now that we didn't have then?
5. Did you have any pets?
6. What were they and tell me about your favorite one.
7. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
8. Did you like school?
9. Who was your favorite teacher and why?
10.  Were you a good student?
11. What was your favorite subject?
12. What games did you play at recess?
13. How did you dress?
14. How did you get to school?
15. What was your favorite food?
16. What was the first thing you learned how to cook?
17.  What did you want to be when you grew up?
18. What was my mom/dad like when they were my age?
19. Can you tell me a funny story about my mom/dad?
20. What makes you proud about my mom/dad?
21. Is there anything special you want to tell me about what you think about me or things you hope for me?

No comments: