Monday, November 4, 2013

Happy Halloween

Here are the pictures of my Fairy Princess and Circus Monkey:
We started the day bright and early with a little girl who was so excited to wear her costume to school and be in a costume parade.  She was ready to go an hour and a half before it was time to leave.

I sent her off to school and then drove Joseph and I to the school 10 min later.  I was glad I got there early because I had to park a few blocks away and then walk to the school.  It was crowded with beaming parents and students!  But I loved getting to go to my first school costume parade.

After school, we got to drive up to Jeremy's work where they were having a trick or treat.  It's always fun to see where Daddy works and meet who he works with.  Clara was fascinated by the fog machine they had outside the building.
We then came home and got to go trick or treating with Clara's best friend and the friend's mom.  The adults had fun walking from house to house visiting while the kids were running from door to door.  Clara not only always said "Thank-you" to everyone who gave her things, but she also wished them a Happy Halloween as she ran away.

After trick-or-treating around our neighborhood, we headed to a Halloween Block Party.  I love that we have such friendly neighbors who like getting together to just visit and meet new people.

I think we celebrated Halloween this  year more than any other year.  Usually it seems to be a holiday that just goes by.  I'm glad we had so many fun things to do this year.

No comments: