Monday, March 24, 2014

Good bye Friends

Our next door neighbors moved out this week.  Clara had to say good-bye to another really good friend.  I the people who move in have a daughter that is around Clara's age. 

The two girls got to play outside together for two days straight as the packing, moving, and cleaning took place.  Joseph longingly watched from inside.
We have a firefighter who lives 2 houses down from us.  As we were outside helping with the moving, a fire truck came to visit the neighbor.  Joseph was obsessed.  And the firemen were nice enough to give Joe a fire hat.
I was also listening to Phantom of the Opera in the car this week.  Clara was intrigued by the story and really wanted to watch the movie.  I told her it was a little scary, so she had to watch it with me.  I was surprised that it kept her attention the entire time.  She was very involved in the plot and wasn't too thrilled with the ending.  I'm so glad our daughter has some appreciation for the arts!

No comments: