Monday, March 31, 2014

Maga Came

My grandmother came to stay with us for a few days this last week.  We had so much fun with her here.  I love that my kids were excited to have her as well.  Even Joe got to where he would give her hugs!
Joseph has developed an obsession with shoes.  He will try on any pair of shoes he find laying around the house and try to walk in them.
We dropped Maga off at temple square for her to catch a bus with my mom up to Rexburg to be able to stay with my sister for a few days before she heads home.  Since we were already there, I decided to let my kids walk around temple square for a few hours.  Both my kids love visiting temple square.  And both of their favorite things to see is the Christus.  Joseph couldn't stop staring and pointing.  He's a little mad in this picture because Clara made him turn around to look at the camera.

No comments: