Monday, February 16, 2015

Other Happenings This Week

Joe got a big boy bed this week!  Right now it's just a twin mattress on the floor, but he was super excited to get a bed as big as Clara's!
He's already spent a lot of time jumping on his bed!

Clara decided she wanted a hair cut this week.  She LOVES it and can't stop feeling her hair.  I'm glad she likes it.  For a while, she wanted super long hair, and I was afraid she would be sad that her hair wasn't long anymore.
However, she has found that she can do her hair all by herself now that it's shorter and she really likes that independence. 

I also had a huge milestone this week.  Joseph was born when I was 34 weeks and 3 days pregnant.  I had gone in for a normal appointment and my blood pressure was 180/something.  They sent me straight to the hospital and he was born 4 hours later.  I was 34 weeks at 3 days pregnant on Thursday this week. 
I also had a normal appointment with the same Dr that sent me to the hospital with Joseph.  I was super nervous, and my blood pressure was slightly elevated on Thursday, but I'm still pregnant!  Let's hope that my blood pressure doesn't continue to rise as it did with Joe.  But at this point in Joe's pregnancy I had already experienced elevated blood pressure on several occasions.  Joe was born about 4 weeks after I started having high blood pressure, so even if it takes another 4 weeks for this kid, it will be at the time my c-section is scheduled for anyway.  So now I'm just hoping to make it to my scheduled delivery date, but I'm pretty sure I will!

No comments: