Monday, April 20, 2015

Jackson is 1 Month Old

I can't believe an entire month has gone by since we had our little Jack.  I'm still very much trying to create a sense of normalcy in my life, but I'm so grateful for the challenges he brings because he's here with us!
Clara decided to see what Jack looked like in my glasses, then she thought it was so funny she took a picture.
Also this week, it snowed more than it has since Christmas.  Clara was never able to make a snowman all winter, so I made sure we made it outside to make one for her.
The weather man said we were only supposed to get 1 to 3 inches.  Since the snow came up to the top of Joe's boots, it was more like 6 inches.  Joe was so excited to go walk around in the snow.  We had some Dr appointments that day, so I let him go outside while I got Jack ready to go.  He was in heaven just wandering around our yard.

No comments: