Monday, April 13, 2015

Spring Break

I'm still in survival mode as far as a new baby goes, so we didn't do a whole lot for spring break this week.  Clara got bored one day and kept asking me what she could do.  I told her she had to come up with something herself (especially since the few things I did suggest she didn't think were good ideas.)  So a few minutes later she asked if she could have a box.  I happily obliged and she spent the next day or two transforming her box into different things. Her favorite was a bed though.  And Joe had to have one just like Clara.
Then we spent a lot of time with Legos.  My kids love them.  (Most of these pics are from the week before spring break, but they were too cool to not post.)
Glasses:
Mosquito:
Lantern:
Drill:
Lots of robots:
Family time:

No comments: