Monday, September 21, 2015

Happy Birthdays

Jeremy had is 36th birthday this last week.  We celebrated by going out to eat, and having a few gifts at home.  It felt like a rushed day, but Jeremy seemed to enjoy it anyway!
Jackson also turned 6 months old this last week.  He's 13 lbs 5 oz (0%) and 25.75 inches long (13%).  He is rolling around everywhere to get his toys.  He doesn't roll across the room but if they are close to being within reach he finds a way to wiggle himself over. He is sitting up with support, and is loving looking around at everything.  He loves to be outside, which is what I do when he's crying and I can't figure out why.  If I take him outside, he stops crying immediately. 
Clara has gotten to be such a big helper.  She will often take Jack when he's crying and play with him so  he's happier.  One day she came and got me to see something, and this is what I found.
Clara also made Jeremy breakfast on Sunday.  She overheard him tell me that he hadn't had a chance to eat yet (he has early morning meetings.)  But he and I kept discussing a few things, so she went to the kitchen and made him some toast without being asked!  We sure are proud of who you are becoming, Clara!

No comments: