Monday, September 28, 2015

Turns out I didn't take any pictures this week.  So here are a few of the things that happened this week. 

The primary presidency came to our  house to talk to us about the logistics of Clara's baptism.  With 7 - 8 kids getting baptized (just from our ward,) there isn't a lot of planning on our part. She also her her bishopric interview this week.  She is getting so excited and I've seen a huge change in her, especially with keeping the Sabbath Day holy.

Some hard things have happened this week to some really good friends.  One friend found out her husband was having an affair. Another friend found out her little brother was taking heroin every 2 to 3 hours, had a family intervention, then took him to Florida to a rehab facility.  From the time they found out to the time they dropped him off in FL was just over 24 hours, so it was a crazy week for them.  The entire family knew he was using, but had no idea how much.  It has made me so grateful for the trials that I have.  It is also made me so grateful for a husband who loves me unconditionally and treats me better than I deserve.

I was also able to attend the General Women's meeting.  It was so nice to put things into perspective after the week I've had.  I was also grateful for a sister who made the effort to come say hi and sit by me.

No comments: