Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Birthday Clara!

My oldest child turned 8 years old yesterday.  I can remember being 8.  She seems so grown up in so many ways.
We started her birthday festivities last Sunday where we had the Beck extended family over.  She was so excited to get so many cool things early.  We then spent her actual birthday at home watching General Conference and pampering her like crazy.
Also this week, I can officially say that Jack sat up!  He's sort of been able to do it for a few seconds for a few weeks, but this last weekend, he sat up to the point where I felt like I didn't have to have my hands out waiting to catch him when he fell!
And I love that Joe still loves to hold his little brother.  Jack is getting a little big for Joe, but he still asks to hold him!

No comments: