Monday, December 7, 2015

Christmas Is Coming

At the begining of the week, we decorated our house.  The kids are so excited, I love it.
Santa came to our house on a firetruck and threw us some candy.  Here the kids are when they first see the truck
As the truck gets closer, Joe gets embarrased and ran over to me.  But even though he is shy, that definately doesn't stop the exitement for him.  Look at his face!
Here comes our taffy!
Good-bye Santa!  Hope to see you a lot these next few weeks!
We also officially finished all our Christmas shopping this week! The best part is that we stayed within our budget and that makes me feel really good.

Jackson is getting so close to crawling.  When he sees something just out of reach, he gets up on all fours, then falls back onto his tummy, but gets closer as he falls.  If he still can't reach, he'll repeat the process until  he does.
This week I heard Jack awake, but was busy trying to get Clara off to school.  Since Jackson was making happy sounds, I just left him in bed until Clara left.  When I finally went to go get him, I found him like this:
Apparently he can now go from laying to sitting all by himself now!

Joe loves being able to make Jack laugh.  He just has to wiggle his head, and it cracks both Jack and Joe up.
Our home teachers came over this week and Clara had a TV show planned for them.  She even made a cardboard remote for them to use to turn her on, off, and pause her!
I always check on my kiddos after they are asleep and before I can go to sleep for the night.  I usually just make sure they have blankets covering them and things like that.  One night I found Joe sound asleep while strangling his dinosaur.

No comments: