Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Sing

Clara had her Christmas Sing on Thursday this week.  I went to bed the night before with a fever, and wasn't doing well.  Jeremy took the day off of work to let me stay in bed.  It was a good thing he did because I ended up having strep.  I couldn't go to Clara's school with strep, so Jeremy took Joe and got to see her perform.  Clara wasn't disappointed I couldn't go because it was so exciting to have Dad be able to actually attend a performance of hers.  Jeremy took video though and I got to see it all that way.
Also this week, we had the Beck Family Christmas Party.  Complete with a nativity in which all the grand-kids participated.  I was so impressed with the Teenagers who were willing to do their part.  Clara was excited from the moment she  heard about it. 
Our kids got to be Baby Jesus:
And some angels:
Here is the entire cast:
After the live Nativity, we got to open gifts.  Clara decided to use the ribbon to decorate herself further.
Jackson turned 9 months old this week.  On the day he turned 9 months old, he cut his first tooth!  We also took him to the Dr and he now weighs 14 lbs.  They forgot to give me the paper with his measurements on them, so I'm not sure about how long he is, but he's still my very small baby.  Then on Thursday, he figured out how to crawl!  He now likes to crawl over to anyone nearby and a get into all the stuff Mom never let him touch before.

No comments: