Monday, January 4, 2016

New Years

We headed to Rexburg for New Years since my brother was blessing his baby girl the first Sunday in Jan.  I unfortunately didn't get any pictures of our beautiful little Rose because we were all sick.  All my kids had coughs when we left, but Jeremy picked something up while we were there as well as my sister and a couple of  her kids.  I attended Sacrament meeting, but didn't get close enough for any pictures.

Before everyone got sick though, the kids decided to put on some plays for us.  They would practice all day long, as well as make their own scenery, tickets, and programs.  They would then perform for all of us in the evening.  It was so fun!
We are glad to be home though as everyone likes to be in their own home when they are trying to get better!

No comments: