Monday, May 23, 2016

Month of May

I can't believe I've let so many Mondays slip by without a blog post.  So I'll try to catch up on what's been happening the entire month of May in one blog post.

Jackson is getting more sturdy on his feet and will now stand up in the middle of the room all by himself.
Jeremy participated in Free Comic Book day by attending a few participation stores.  The kids loved the Comic books Dad brought home for them.
Jackson has discovered drawers.  He loves them, especially the ones in the bathrooms and kitchen.  I loved how he decided to pull up a chair one day to sift through the drawer's treasures in comfort.
I've also been doing a lot of baby sitting.  One dear friend has twins in the NICU, so I've been watching her 9 month old so she can go see them every day while her oldest two are in school. 
My other friend was able to take a trip without kiddos, and since she watched mine while Jeremy and I were on a cruise, I felt it only fair that I watch her boys for her.
I also had the opportunity to help out some neighbors with last minute babysitting so a few times I would find myself with 5 - 6 kids for an hour or two here and there. 
I've also been teaching Jackson some sign language and I love how quickly he's caught on.

No comments: