Monday, June 27, 2016

My Birthday

Jackson's birthday present to me was walking.  Jackson took his first steps over a month ago, but has refused to take more than two or three steps at a time.  Then on Tuesday, June 21, he decided to just take off.  By the end of the day, he was walking more than crawling.
We also got to spend time with our wonderful friends, the Johnson's.  We all headed to the Lehi Firestation for a tour.  The Firefighters were soooo nice to our little boys.  And I was relieved that Clara could answer almost all of their safety questions.
For my actual birthday, John and Sharon came down and watched the kids for us so Jeremy and I could go to dinner and a concert.  We ate at Chili's and then headed to a Boston concert where Dennis DeYoung was the opening act. Dennis DeYoung was my favorite part.  I knew almost every single song he played, he is a great entertainer, and still has an amazing voice!  The Boston part was a little boring.  I only knew 3 songs that they played, and their sound was off, so their voices were muffled.  Basically I listened to music only for an hour and half since they just stood up and sang songs.  They didn't really interact with the crowd either.  Oh well, it was sure nice spending so much time with Jeremy on my birthday!
When we got home that night, Sharon let us know that Joe insisted on sleeping in the hallway.  What a silly boy!

No comments: