Monday, June 20, 2016

Zachreson Family Reunion

We headed to Rexburg this past weekend for my family reunion.  All of my siblings and Mom made it this year! We stayed at my brother's house and Clara LOVED playing with the Tinker Toys.
We headed to Jefferson County Lake on Friday.  Our kids loved playing with all the rocks as well as the water.  We had so many rock piles, rock castles, and rock designs!  The water was a little chilly for them, but they played in it anyway.

After the lake, Jeremy and I decided to head to the Filo T Farnsworth museum so that we could see more about the invention of the television.  Turns out that the museum was both a  history of Rigby and Filo T Farnsworth.  They really didn't have a lot of the TV stuff, so were were disappointed, but they did have some other pretty cool things there.
Check out the flavors of these Jello boxes:
We ended the night by having s'mores at my sister's house.  Jackson LOVED the dogs!  He was obsessed by touching their tongues!  Gross!
 Our kids were exhausted by the time we got them to bed.  They fell asleep as soon as their heads hit their pillows.
 The next day we got to watch the Rexburg air show, then headed over to my sister's for some pony rides.
Next came bowling.  It was a first for both Joe and Clara.
We ended the night by heading to BYU-I campus for a private show at the Planetarium.  One of the perks of having a brother that works at BYU-I as a physics professor.

No comments: