Sunday, July 10, 2016

Joe's 4th Birthday

I can't believe my Joe is 4!  His birth story is such a traumatic one for me that every year, I get teary eyed as I think back to that day he was born.
Joe is in love with Ninja Turtles and Avengers.  He has the best sense of humor and is often smiling, laughing, or telling me a joke.  I love the twinkle he gets in his eye when he knows he's being funny.

We had a small party that consisted of inviting my Mom over to have him unwrap his gifts.
He wanted  his Spiderman bike horn put on right away, so we went outside and did that after cake.  While we were outside, his neighbor was outside too.  They all played bikes together for a while and then Joe invited Wyatt over to have some of his birthday cake.
Jeremy decorated the cake this year.  Joe was in love with his Raph cake!
Joseph was so excited to get a TMNT scooter with all the birthday money he got.  He got right out there and rode it ASAP.
Happy birthday little buddy, I'm so glad you are in our family!

No comments: