Friday, January 4, 2008

Clara is 3 months old!

Today is Clara's 3 month birthday, so I thought I would take a minute to share her "accomplishments" so far. She has discovered her hands and loves to play/suck on them. She has had some great feats since Christmas, a few of which we got on camera.

With the discovery of her hands, Clara has now learned to use them to grab things. She's not very good at it yet, but it is fun to watch her hold on to them as long as possible.

She also laughed for the first time, and is laughing pretty consistently now. She will laugh at the most random things, including when daddy burps. She also will turn and look up at the person who is holding her.
Her latest thing is attempting to roll over. She'll get all the way on her side, but won't go over all the way yet.

Also, I thought I would put some pictures that show how much she's changed.

Here is a picture of her the day she was born.
Clara at 1 month.

Here is Clara at 2 months.
Clara at 3 months.

Finally, because I love pictures, I wanted to add some of my favorite pictures of Clara so far.

13 comments:

Suzy said...

Sarah, I'm excited that you have a blog. Its so much easier to stay in touch this way. Now we can be blog friends. Your little Clara is very cute and I'm glad that things are going so well for you!

Maria said...

3 months! Crazy how the time flies. McKay will be 6 months in a couple of weeks. Babies are SO much fun!

Emily said...

She's beautiful. It's time for a visit. Her eyes are so bright. Thanks for sharing your photos. Way to go!

Amy said...

I love pictures too! The ones you posted of Clara are so cute. She has a great smile! Glad you joined the ranks of the blogger moms!

Angie Miller said...

What a grin on that kid! She is too pretty.

Angela said...

Clara's adorable. I'm glad you have a blog. I added your url to my blog roll. Have a gr-8 day! -- Angela

Fred and Sheila said...

Hi! Thanks so much for letting us in on your blog. It is great! Your baby is adorable and beautiful! Love, Aunt Sheila & Uncle Fred

Tricia said...

I am so excited you have started a blog. We don't get to see you guys enough, so updates will be great -- I can't believe these pictures of Clara - She has the cutest smile!

One Way Bullion said...

She looks just like you Sarah! She is so cute! I remember when MacKenzie was that small! What a wonderful adventure is Motherhood! Keep blogging! I have one too if you want to keep up. http://nmsp6.journalspace.com.
Love!

Devin and Melinda said...

Clara has such an adorable smile! You guys have a nice family! We'll look forward to future posts!

McDuffie Family said...

What a cute cute little girl! YOu guys did well! She has beautiful eyes!

Devin and Melinda said...

You've been TAGGED!! Refer to my blog for instructions. Have a great day!

Ericrazy said...

sister beck... why did you have to have such a freakin' cute baby?!?!
UFF!! ... she's so amazingly beautiful!
you baked her right ;)