Friday, January 18, 2008

Sick

I have been sick all week. Jeremy came down with a cold last week, and now I have it this week. I'm feeling much better, but my voice is gone. It makes for fun phone calls!

Even though we've been sick, we've still enjoyed playing with Clara. Luckily she doesn't mind having her dad and mom torture her. I was playing with her cheeks and dad chimed in by pushing her forehead down. Jeremy was laughing hysterically, and thus we had to take a picture. I got to be the "mean" one and hold her face while dad took the picture. Luckily Clara kept smiling through all the torture. :)
Clara has discovered her feet. She will play with things with her feet just as much as her hands now. It is quite funny to put her on the floor and watch as all four limbs go immediately up in the air!
Clara normally sleeps with her hands behind her head. I couldn't resist taking this picture of her right before she fell asleep. She looks so comfy-cozy!We have a ton of pictures of Clara with Daddy, but mom hasn't been in any lately. This was taken just to get a good picture of Clara with Mommy.

2 comments:

Devin and Melinda said...

Clara is such a cute little girl! I can't wait to meet her in person sometime...but I am really glad that you have a blog so that I get to see her cute "squishy" face.

Nana/Mom said...

What a fun blog! Thank you for letting us know about it. Clara is so cute. It is wonderful to see how much you are enjoying her. A. Nancy