Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Getting Started

I thought that I would finally start a blog for our little family. I'm not sure about how it all works yet, so I'm creating this first blog as an experiment. Sorry if this entry is random and boring, but I wanted to start somewhere. I guess January 1 is a good day to start.

Clara laughed for the first time today. Her cousin Alyssa was playing patty-cake with her and she was loving it. Her smiles and coos became a giggle and some laughs. She even laughed more than once, so thanks to Alyssa for making her happy.

Here is the most recent family picture we have. It was taken the first part of December.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was fun Sarah to see your baby and your family. It was all so cute! Good job on starting to blog! Clara looks just like a baby doll, esp. on the first picture.

Unknown said...

Actually Jennifer Murdock wrote the last blog. :)